The Governor has extended the stay-at-home order through May 31st for everyone’s health and safety.
- WiFi at the library continues to be open and available from outside the building while we are closed. We have a few Kindle Fire Tablets for loan if this might be helpful to you. Critical Need Computer appointments can be made on a case by case basis by phone 876 4479.
- Reservations for materials through the Librista app (Google Play/App Store), the Catalog link (https://frostfreelib.booksys.net/opac/ffpl/index.html, also available through the website https://frostfree.org at the top of the home page. Please call if we can help you navigate reserves.
- Materials can be returned in the exterior book drop.
- Returned Materials are quarantined for 10 days and bleach wiped before returning to circulation.
- Join us in our Poppy Project for Memorial Day. Add hand-made poppies to the lawn in front of the library near the War Memorials. Watch for more information/directions for making poppies out of nearly anything is available online.
- Watch for updates and resources on Facebook @FrostFreeLibNH and at @marlboroughbulletin and here at the website.
- Staff & Trustees are exploring summer activities; including Elizabeth Richards Concert Season, Summer Library Programming – We received the CLiF Summer Reader Grant for a Program in July & August with FREE Books.
Call 876 4479 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if there is any way we can help find resources, facilitate a virtual meeting, or just touch base.
Stay safe, stay well, stay connected,
Staff, Trustee and Friends of Frost Free